Iceland is still open - but with restrictions
As of August 19, 2020, all travellers to Iceland that enter the country are obligated to go into quarantine, regardless of duration of the intended stay in Iceland or purpose of the visit. Travellers can choose between a 14-day quarantine or a double testing procedure along with a quarantine for 5-6 days.
We at Northern Lights Car Rental are a local rental company that can offer great flexibility for our customers who would like to visit Iceland in the upcoming days. Due to our flexibility we have decided adjust our cancellation policy, and we have created a special deal for travellers who still wish to come to Iceland for the upcoming weeks. We also provide online checkin form to shorten pick up time and reduce contact.
Our updater cancellation policy:
- Incase of a cancelled flight due to covid we offer a full refund to our customers.
- Incase of a cancelled return flight due to covid, we offer full refund for unused days if early return is needed.
- Incase of testing positive at either first or second test we offer a full refund for unused days.
Our new offer:
- For those who will visit Iceland for 7-13 days – we offer the first three days for free during the quarantine.
- For those who will visit Iceland for 14 days or longer – we offer the first four days for free during quarantine.
Please contact our customer service team at email@example.com for further information
Our Safety measures:
We at Northern Lights Car Rental have stricked safety measures creating a safe inviroment for both our customers and staff. We show great flexibility with our new cancellation policy and offers.
Before Pick Up
- All our vehicles are disinfected before each rental
- Our shuttle van is disinfected more often.
- Wearing mask is mandatory in our shuttle
- Our office is cleaned more frequently
- 2 Meters kept between groups and staff
During Pick Up
- We offer online checkin form to minimize contact.
- Online checkin reduces pick up time